Abell Images is an Atlanta, Georgia based boutique photographic organization owned and operated by Atlanta based sports and entertainment photographer, Paul Abell. We specialize in providing Corporate Event Photography and on-site printing for celebrity and charity golf tournaments, other sporting events, conventions, special events, tradeshows, conferences, red carpet events, meetings, banquets and awards ceremonies/shows. Our event photography and on-site printing services are available in Atlanta, its surrounding areas, the Southeast or anywhere in the USA or abroad.
Our event photographers are carefully screened and selected by our CEO and award-winning photographer/graphic designer Paul Abell. Our photographic backgrounds are diverse and offer an array of professional photography approaches that make Abell Images your premier source for corporate event photography in Atlanta, Nashville, Orlando, Tampa, Charlotte, Birmingham, Dallas, Miami and beyond.
Paul is the former team photographer for the Atlanta Braves and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. In addition to his action photography with the Braves & Buccaneers, Paul has covered hundreds of sports assignments, special events, portrait sessions, group photos, headshots and catalog sessions that make him one of Atlanta premier special event photographers.
As a contract photographer, Paul regularly covers assignments around the Eastern United States for the Associated Press, AP Images, Getty Images, Picture Group and US Presswire, respectively. Additionally, our list of contracted photographers is just as impressive; more importantly, Abell Images core group of photographers regularly work on assignments together and individually throughout the year. Our band approach to photography is what separates Abell Images, and our collective nationally published and recognized experience is unmatched by any other event photography organization within our region. More importantly, it is our extended network of these same caliber photographers allows Abell Images to be your premier and national source for all your corporate event photography needs.
Paul’s and our contracted photographers photographs are regularly published in many of the world’s top editorial publications and commercial applications across the US and abroad. Paul continues to cover a number of high profile assignments that include the Super Bowl, World Series, BCS National Championship, NBA Playoffs, Reality TV Shows, Video Shoots and more. You may visit Paul’s personal website by following the link to: Paul Abell Photography.
Abell Images Atlanta event photography division is the official photographic organization for the Chick-fil-A Bowl, Chick-fil-A Bowl Challenge golf tournament and the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game, as well as select events for the Atlanta Tip-off Club and Atlanta Sports Council. Our commitment to premier customer service, superior image quality and budget driven image solutions continues to be the backbone of our business, and under no circumstances will it be sacrificed.
Abell Images specializes in offering photography in the following areas
- Architectural Photography interiors & exteriors
- Award Shows & Banquet Photography
- Catalog & Product Photography
- Concert & Live Performance Photography
- Convention Photography
- Corporate Event Photography
- Corporate Head Shots, Personality Portraits & Group Photos
- Golf Tournament Photography
- Trade Show Photography
- Environmental & Studio Portraiture
- Public Relations Photography
- Red Carpet Events
- Reality Show, TV Show, Video or Movie Production Unit Stills Photography
- Socials & Galas Photography
- Unit Stills Photography
- Exhibits Photography
- Sports Photography
- Sporting Event Photography
Abell Images Standard Photographic Rates
- Primary Photographer (One) Rate: Inquire
- Primary Photographers (Two or More) Rate: Inquire
- Secondary Photographer Rate: *Inquire
- Assistant Rate: Inquire
- On-Site Printing: Inquire
- Basic Lighting Setup
- Creative Lighting Setup
- On-Site Printing
- Award-Winning Graphic Design
- Online, Password protected gallery for your event
- Photo Books & Professionally designed Coffee Table Books
- Branded Promotional Products (at discounted rates)
On-Site Photo Printing (for your Corporate Events & Golf Tournaments)
- 4×6: Inquire
- 5×7: Inquire
- 6×8: Inquire
- 8×10: Inquire
* Secondary Photographers are only available to shoot an event after Primary Photography has been booked or if your photographic needs and budget fall below our primary photographer rates.